Multi-User Worlds
In this forum you must to use the standard internet browser of Windows Operating System: IExplorer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

White_Dune and VRML2.0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Multi-User Worlds Forum Index -> -> -> Archive -> -> Multi-user worlds ( english version of 'Multi-user worlds' ) -> -> MISCELLANEOUS -> -> TOOLS -> -> Ather tools -> Dune
Previous topic :: Next topic  
MyKel_D

PostPosted: Tue 29 Apr - 20:03 (2008)    Post subject: White_Dune and VRML2.0 Reply with quote

White Dune is the first program that I have found that imports all of VRML 2.0; NOT just IndexedFaceSets. But, it does not bring in any object code that is refrenced by EXTERNPROTO. As this is one of the set points of VRML, to use external sources to create objects/worlds, I cannot understand why this is so. If the creators took the time to have the importer read the whole scope of VRML2.0 then why not also read in the external sources? Again, the fundamental aspect of VRML.

Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 29 Apr - 20:03 (2008)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Omind

PostPosted: Wed 7 May - 03:44 (2008)    Post subject: White_Dune and VRML2.0 Reply with quote

I think, like alot of freeware, it becomes a "get to it when I feel like it" proposition

Admin
Administrateur

Date de naissance: 01/01/0001

PostPosted: Thu 24 Dec - 19:57 (2009)    Post subject: White_Dune and VRML2.0 Reply with quote

http://vrml.cip.ica.uni-stuttgart.de/dune/
Quote:
COPYRIGHT "white_dune" continue the work of Stephen F. White on the program "dune".
Dune (and therefore white_dune) is free Software under the GNU General Public License (GPL)

OBS: Stephen F. White is also the initiator of VNet VRML MU System Project: http://vrmlserver.xooit.com/f249-VNet.htm

Smile
Well, 'White Dune' is the 'Editor of VNet worlds'.

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 01:32 (2018)    Post subject: White_Dune and VRML2.0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Multi-User Worlds Forum Index -> -> -> Archive -> -> Multi-user worlds ( english version of 'Multi-user worlds' ) -> -> MISCELLANEOUS -> -> TOOLS -> -> Ather tools -> Dune All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation