Multi-User Worlds
In this forum you must to use the standard internet browser of Windows Operating System: IExplorer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anything new?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Multi-User Worlds Forum Index -> -> -> Archive -> -> Multi-user worlds ( english version of 'Multi-user worlds' ) -> -> BLOGS -> -> snksna
Previous topic :: Next topic  
snksna

Date de naissance: 28/12/1954
Masculin

PostPosted: Sun 11 May - 20:27 (2014)    Post subject: Anything new? Reply with quote

Hi,
   I'm not doing anything.  Is there anything interesting to try with a VPS? Very Happy

Visit poster’s website
Publicité

PostPosted: Sun 11 May - 20:27 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Admin
Administrateur

Date de naissance: 01/01/0001

PostPosted: Wed 14 May - 13:45 (2014)    Post subject: Anything new? Reply with quote

snksna wrote:
 Hi,
   I'm not doing anything.  Is there anything interesting to try with a VPS? Very Happy

Hello snksna !
Very Happy
About easy server, I recomand you BSCollaborate and MineTest
About heavy server, you can try RealXtend Tundra.
I was in your new site. It was nice.
Congratulation.
Okay

snksna

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 22 Jul - 21:56 (2014)    Post subject: Anything new? Reply with quote

I'm having the hardest time start the ABNet server on my VPS.  Does anyone have a idea on how to fix this?
Windows 2008 server. 64-bit.

Visit poster’s website
snksna

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 24 Jul - 17:18 (2014)    Post subject: Anything new? Reply with quote

Never mind. I just copied and paste javaw.exe from a older computer and it worked. Thank you for visiting. Very Happy

Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 18:08 (2017)    Post subject: Anything new?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Multi-User Worlds Forum Index -> -> -> Archive -> -> Multi-user worlds ( english version of 'Multi-user worlds' ) -> -> BLOGS -> -> snksna All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation